Sign up Today!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 @ Noon (central time)
Press Release: September 7, 2012.
Approved Education Provider
KOI Education has just announced that they have been approved by four school districts across Arizona to provide PBIS services, PBIS consulting, Professional Development workshops, Motivational seminars, and Special Education and related behavior analyst services in the state.
“We are very proud to be recognized by these outstanding school districts for our expertise in PBIS & RTI, professional development, and special education consulting services. Our goal is to help schools to make a measurable impact on teacher learning and student outcomes.”
- Dr. Angel Jannasch-Pennell, CEO/President of KOI Education.
Koi Education is an Approved Vendor through AZ Purchasing, Mohave and SAVE cooperative agreements:
- Phoenix Union High School District – Positive Behavior Interventions and Support Consultant
- Page Unified School District – Positive Behavior Interventions & Support
- Peoria Unified School District – Various Contracted Special Education Services (including bilingual psychological assessments/evaluations and BCBA behavioral services).
- Chandler Unified School District – Motivational Assembly/Workshop for Students and Staff.
Be sure to view the complete list of Services and Solution offered by this diverse group of education experts. And download a free handout of the numerous Training Topics offered covering subject ranging from School-Wide Systems of Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS) and braided Response-to-Intervention (RTI), to Classroom Management and evidence-based interventions and strategies, to Educational Technology integration and data-analysis workshops.
Webinars and Workshops
In addition to PBIS Training Academies and customized educational training solutions, KOI Education has also published their 2012-2013 Webinar & Workshop Calendar. There are 18 Events currently scheduled.
Benefits of Online Training:
- No Travel necessary!
- No Substitute necessary!
- Use your desktop, laptop, or mobile tablet or smartphone to participate!
- Only 1 hour of time to get 1 hour of PD certificate hours!
- Walk aways with knowledge you can use and apply immediately!
Educators are asked to sign up early to avoid full courses as space is limited.