Yes, You Have Time for Positive Reinforcement
It only takes 3-Seconds – watch the video below for proof!
According to the Beatles, “The love you get is equal to the love you give”, which in our case we can show the more we reinforce appropriate student behavior, the more we can expect!
Try our 3-Step / 3-Second Positive Reinforcement Strategy in your classroom/school today and get ready to be amazed with the results.
This video is part of the KOI PBIS curriculum model by Koi Education.
By using a 3-Step / 3-Second reinforcement approach, everyone has time to acknowledge students or colleagues for meeting your social and behavior expectations. KOI Education also teaches a 4-Part Reinforcement System for your school as part of our KOI PBIS Training Academy.
KOI PBIS iBook Solution
Purchase our interactive KOI PBIS iBook direct from your iPad on iTunes to learn more about Positive Reinforcement. Use it, along with our training and support, to effectively implement your school-wide Expectation and Reinforcement system.
Testimonials about PBIS
It’s party time in the valley once again. . .
- Barret-Jackson Collector Car Auction
- Russo & Steele Sports and Muscle Car Auction
- Waste Management Phoenix Open at the TPC
- Cactus League Spring Training
and of course the Behavior Education Technology Conference, BET-C, pronounced Betsy!
BET-C 8 AM – 4 PM
Tuesday, March 5th, 2013
Desert Willow Conference Center, Phoenix AZ
Registration is now open for this annual party of wild and crazy educators working overtime to educate the children of Arizona and help them succeed.
WE LOVE EDUCATORS!
WE ARE EDUCATORS!
TOGETHER WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
10 Reasons to Attend BET-C 2013
- Increase academic achievement through a measurable improvement in social accountability and student responsibility.
- Outstanding strategies for decreasing classroom disruptions and office discipline referrals.
- Practical techniques to maximize student and staff buy-in and commitment.
- Dozen of evidence-based ways to improve student learning and achievement.
- Tips from local educators and national experts.
- Innovative technology integration strategies and techniques.
- Expansive toolkit for school-wide systems change that is proven to be effective.
- Model schools sharing personal experiences and their secrets to implementation fidelity.
- Hands-on examples of school-wide behavior systems on display with school personnel to answer your questions.
- Huge return on investment (ROI) if these strategies reduce suspension by even one student!
Benefits of Attending BET-C 2013
Interact with PBIS school leaders from across the state who will share their experiences and lessons for creating a sustainable culture of respect and safety on their campus. Gain practical ideas to reduce classroom disruptions and use behavior data to work smarter and not harder.
Understand how to increase student achievement and reduce special education eligibility by using an RTI approach to school-wide discipline.
Network with local technology experts who can mentor teachers to integrate technology across the curriculum using common core standards.
Identify how to build capacity in your district for systems change with advice from two of the largest districts in the state.
What are you waiting for?